Company website: www.eigop.com
Roles and Responsibilities
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Teaching English/regional languages to foreign nationals.
2. Planning, preparing and delivering lessons (including teaching material)
3. Researching and making creative, and productive lesson materials
4. Building courses presentation, various topics presentations, training programs and imparting them
5. Maintaining timely and accurately – work reports as guided from time to time
6. Performing other tasks as assigned from time-to-time
Salary & benefits
Type of internship – Unpaid with perks & benefits
Perks & benefits
1. Flexible working hours. No clash to University classes.
2. One month leave for exams
3. Virtual, WFH Internship
4. Opportunity to do internship from India post completion of studies for top performers.
5. Japanese course on Company’s cost for good performers.
6. Hindi / Indian cultural classes
7. Internship certificate on successful completion.
8. Recommendation letter for top performers.
We endeavor to provide following assistance:
1. Manager – Associated with manager for all work-related guidance
2. Mentor – Senior person linked for any periodic personal
discussion, any issues which Intern is not able to handle including outside office too, career guidance etc.
3. Onboarding Assistance – Help to create access for office related software. Assisted onboarding.
LocationIndia, Teach Online
Contract Length6 months
Qualification looking for (UGs/PGs etc.) – UGs/PGs
Discipline looking for (Arts/Science/Commerce etc.) – Any stream
Eligibility Criteria (Marks %, Special skills, etc.)
-Pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in English (linguistics/literature)
-Excellent spoken and written English language skills
– Outstanding personal and interpersonal communication skills
– TEFL preferred
Medical Requirements if any – Should be medically fit