Contract Length5 months
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher
Passport HeldUnited Kingdom, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
The world's leading TEFL course provider! Read more
Not quite ready to go straight into a full time teaching role but want to gain experience teaching English in a foreign country then an i-to-i internship is for you!
Exciting and diverse, Vietnam’s a country steeped in history with idyllic beaches and beautiful countryside. All organised by our trusted in-country partners, your internship includes a placement in a reputable school, accommodation and support whilst you’re there.
You’ll learn the ins and outs of life in Vietnam during your action-packed orientation week with the help of our brilliant in-country partners. Afterwards, you’ll be heading off for your placement in some amazing destinations across the country, where you’ll be living like locals with a group of fellow teachers for the next 5 months. With a good salary included, you’ll be able to take full advantage of your free time and explore this incredible country – whether you get in touch with your spiritual side at a temple or enjoy the world-class local cuisine!
- You will be met at Hanoi airport by a member of our partners who will then transfer you to your hotel. You will stay here for your orientation week.
Day 2 – 8:
- There will be a welcome meal which introduces you to other teachers. This is a chance for you to learn more about Vietnamese culture and history- you might even pick up some basic Vietnamese.
- Enjoy an interesting tour around Hanoi – the perfect chance to get some expert tips.
Day 9 – 153:
- Now it’s time to put your TEFL learning to the test!
- You will be teaching learners from the age of 4 to 18 years old and also some adults.
- As part of the internship you are given your generous monthly allowance of US$700 which will enable you to live comfortably during the rest of your internship.
- Your accommodation with be shared with other teachers, plus there will be a school canteen or easy access to street food stalls.
- In your free time it is up to you how you would to spend it, so take this opportunity to explore the local area- check out temples, take a boat trip, and gorge on some of the delicious, affordable street food!
- Now that you have completed your teaching internship you will receive your completion bonus!
- If you want to carry on teaching in Asia there are many opportunities that our partners can advise on.
Salary & benefits
- 120 hour online TEFL course included
- Orientation and support throughout
- US$500 monthly salary
- US$700 completion bonus
- Advice and pre-departure preparation
- Visa support
- Tour of Hanoi
- Vietnamese lesions
- Local activities coordinator
- Academic support and advice on future employment
What’s not included:
- Visas, visa administration fees and document legalisation
- Police check
- Budget approximately US$30-US$55 per week in your first month before you get paid
- Bills: factor in $30 for bills and $30 for transport per month
- Travel insurance (this is essential)
Contract Length5 months
- Minimum if a Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Must hold a passport from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Fluent in English
- Aged between 20-35
There is a fee of 995 to cover all the added benefits of the internship
Most importantly you need to be ready for an adventure teaching English abroad
Living in Vietnam
Offering an assault on the senses in its cities as well as stunning natural landscapes in the countryside, Vietnam is diverse and awe-inspiring. The country has a long, turbulent history and rich, fascinating culture. Not to mention, resourceful, positive people and flavourful, world-famous food.Read more