LocationKuala Lampur, Malaysia
Salary£1282 - 1539/month (RM7500 - 9000)
Contract Length12 months
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher + TEFL/TESOL certificate
ELS Language Centres Malaysia (ELS Malaysia) is a franchise of the US-based ELS Language Centres. Established in 1990, ELS Malaysia is the… Read more
This position has now expired and can no longer be applied for.
ELS is looking for people who will strive to provide our students with an outstanding educational and cultural experience. Come join our team of educators, leaders, innovators and achievers.
We are looking for someone who could:
• To teach any of the ELS academic programmes as assigned by the Academic Director or Academic Co-coordinator.
• To prepare lesson plans, exercises and tests.
• To test, evaluate and counsel the student regarding his/her classroom performance.
• To maintain a classroom environment conducive to learning.
• To co-ordinate instruction, attendance records and evaluation with other teachers.
• To be willing to observe for purposes of professional development and to be observed in all facets of the programmes.
• To participate in administrative meetings and professional development activities.
• To participate in the employee evaluation process (classroom observations and follow-up discussions and the performance appraisal process).
• To develop and /or refine teaching materials at the local level.
• To participate in activities during the instructor’s scheduled class hours and when requested, to disseminate information about after-class activities
Relevant Bachelor’s degree with professional teaching qualification (TESL/TEFL/TESOL) Or a minimum of three years teaching experience in related field
Profoundly passionate about teaching
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Show a desire for continuous professional development and sharing of best practices
Display a commitment to high standards of delivery
Self-motivated, professional, outgoing, willing to experiment with ideas and team-player
Reflect a can-do attitude that supports the ELS brand position
Practice respect for all communities, cultures and religions
Computer literate (Microsoft Office)