Contract Length9 months
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher + TEFL/TESOL certificate
Number of Positions25
Passport HeldAustralia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, USA
ESL TEACHING JOBS IN VIETNAM!!! Read more
This position has now expired and can no longer be applied for.
We are currently interviewing for the new academic year starting in August 2022. Send your applications to [email protected] to secure a position.
- All schools are located in Hanoi
- Monday – Friday fixed daytime schedule – NO WEEKEND CLASSES
- Join a team of over 160 EFL teachers as part of Hanoi’s premium public schools program
- Up to 600,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/ and offside distance)
- Domestic Relocation Bonus! If you’re relocating to Hanoi from anywhere in Vietnam we’ll cover your flights* and provide 10 days of hotel accommodation
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach the provided syllabus using ESL methods (primary OR secondary students).
- Create and facilitate engaging activities.
- Administer mid-term and final tests.
- Participate in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attend annual parent-teacher meetings.
- Regular communication with our team.
Salary & benefits
SALARY & BENEFITS•
- Hourly rates up to 600,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/ and offside distance)
- End-of-contract bonus, resigning bonus, annual pay rate review.
- *Domestic Relocation package, flight reimbursement for teachers in Vietnam of up to 3.600,000 VND (payable on contract completion)
- Airport pickup and 10 days initial hotel accommodation for hires outside of Hanoi of approx. 4,600,000 VND (covered by LLV)
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 12 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day, and International New Year’s Day (approx. 11 days per calendar year).
- Christmas break – approx 9 days
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card.
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation, and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium.
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication).
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Thorough induction program.
- Very strong ongoing Academic training and support from the Academic management team
- Training provided on the syllabus, assistance with lesson planning/ in-class teaching
- TA support in all classes
- Professional development consists of monthly training sessions and observations
- Opportunities for professional development
Contract Length9 months
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required
- Bachelor’s degree, in any subject
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity, or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum.
- DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional background screening will be done accordance with International Safer Recruiting standards for child safeguarding
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency (equivalent to CEFR level C2)
- 2 referees will be contacted.
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2023).
Language Link Vietnam
34t Phố Hoàng Đạo Thúy, Trung Hòa Nhân Chính, Trung Hoà, Cầu Giấy, Hanoi, Vietnam