Contract Length1 months
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher + TEFL/TESOL certificate
Passport HeldUSA, Canada
Neusoft and Cricket Media have formed a partnership based upon both Chinese and American principles. From the Chinese side, we emphasize simple,… Read more
This position has now expired and can no longer be applied for.
About the Position:
BECOME A NeuABC TUTOR, a Powerful Online Platform—with Macmillan Content! CRICKET MEDIA is seeking experienced and enthusiastic U.S. and Canada-based ESL/EFL teachers as tutors for a new online EFL tutoring service designed to help Chinese primary students learn English through a 1:1 match with tutors that speak English at an idiomatic level.
As remote tutors, successful candidates will teach online EFL lessons as independent contractors working from home. Tutors typically work at least 4 hours per week, usually in the early morning or evening hours, based on client volume and needs. The children, ages 3–13, will be excited to practice English with their tutors in an engaging, interactive 1:1 online setting.
Welcome to Happy NeuABC! You’ll be working on a dynamic, new platform powered by NeuPals and Cricket Media, partner companies in China and the U.S.—with tried-and-true content adapted from Happy Campers by Macmillan Education, LLC. Together, Cricket Media and NeuPals will supply administrative and scheduling support.
Salary & benefits
Pays $10 a sesson
Contract Length1 months
- Experienced teachers of ESL (English as a second language) or EFL (English as a Foreign Language) are the most suitable candidates.
- Must speak English at an idiomatic level and be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, candidates with an Associate’s Degree will be considered. Most suitable candidates have an accredited teaching certification or ESL certification (e.g., TESOL, TESL, TEFL, etc.). Candidates willing to complete course to receive accredited certification within 6 months of the hiring date will be considered.
- At least 4 peak hours a week availability for tutoring (early mornings Mon-Fri 7:00 am – 9:00 am ET, evenings Fri and Sat 8:30 pm – 10:00 pm ET).
- Experience teaching or volunteering with children (ages 3-13).
- In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal.
- Comfort and experience delivering online instruction and teaching objectives in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to effectively utilize teaching tools, including ClassIn, PDF, PowerPoint, etc.
- Access to high-speed internet capable of transmitting seamless video and images.
- Professionalism and professional attire required.