LocationAlAhsa, Saudi Arabia
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher + TEFL/TESOL certificate
Passport HeldAustralia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, USA
International Institute for Languages (IIL), Where Creative Minds Connect, is a leading language training institute in Saudi Arabia. We distinguish ourselves from… Read more
This position has now expired and can no longer be applied for.
We are offering ESL teaching position in one of our professional projects NITI (National Industrial Training Institute) in Al Ahsa, KSA. It is a fantastic opportunity to earn a tax-free salary with no bills to pay over a fully VIP furnished apartment (no sharing required). It’s a wonderful chance to get to know a fabulous Saudi Arabian culture and country.
Position Title: ESL Instructor
Working Hours: 40hrs per week
- Plan, organise and provide instruction in English
- Develop and deliver a lesson plan that utilises a broad range of appropriate teaching technique and strategies
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students
- Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems
- Facilitate student’s learning and work on building a student’s confidence
- Computer literate and oriented to technological
Materials- Smart-boards, computers, books, charts, iPads.. ..etc.
Salary & benefits
- Salary range starts from $3333 USD up to $3500 USD monthly Tax-free
- High paying salary & on time with free tax
- Fully furnished apartment & transportation are provided
- Full covered medical insurance class A
- 30 days paid vacation + round ticket + exit re-entry fee
- Other Holidays: National Day + Eid Fitr (up to 10 days) + Eid Adha (up to 10 days)
- Visa process can be done within 2 to 3 business days. (All Type of visas are available)
- One year academic contract (Renewable)
- End of contract benefits
LocationAlAhsa, Saudi Arabia
- Citizen of USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand is preferred
Have either of the below:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, English Literature, Applied Linguistics, or Education. A master’s degree is preferred. (Teaching Certificates as TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA, or DELTA would be honoured, but they are required if the BA is in Education)
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably a Master’s degree) in Humanities, or social sciences as Linguistics, Educational Psychology, etc. (preferably a master’s degree) but this must be with a Post Graduate Teaching Certificate/Diploma as TEFL; TESL; TESOL; CELTA; or DELTA.
- Math, Science, and Clerical Training teachers/instructors must have a Bachelor of Science (BSc.) degree in Mathematics, or Science, or Computer Science, or IT in their specific field (a master’s degree is preferred).
All academic Teachers shall be computer literate and oriented to technological instructional delivery with a minimum of 3 / 4 years of teaching experience each in their specific subject area.
NITI (National Industrial Training Institute)
National Industrial Training Institute NITI, طريق المطار، Al Hofuf, Al Ahsa Saudi Arabia
Living in Saudi Arabia
Home to Mecca, Saudi Arabia holds serious symbolism for Muslims. As an orthodox Islamic country, it is a truly unusual and somewhat challenging destination for many Westerners, especially women. However, for those who are willing to adapt, the country offers incredible natural attractions, such as Madain Saleh archaeological site.Read more