Start date2nd September 2019
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher + CELTA / CertTESOL
Number of Positions2
Passport HeldUnited Kingdom
FRIENDLY lively Language school in sunny city of Murcia, south east Spain. Read more
CELTA QUALIFIED native level English teachers, well versed in Cambridge English exam prep needed for September 2019.
Based in the vibrant city of Murcia, south east Spain, we are looking for creative, fun loving teachers to join us as we grow.
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers looking to potentially settle. Applicants must speak Spanish and GENUINELY enjoy teaching kids of all ages from age 3 up to teens and adults. The timetable is nicely varied and ranges from Very Young Learners up to PET, FIRST and ADVANCED classes. Only candidates with a minimum 4 years solid academy work will be considered. Ideally you will already have your NIE to work in Spain and be looking to settle for longer than a year.
20-22 contact hours. Competitive salary. Social Security paid. Two weeks off at Easter and Christmas. Apply sending your CV to [email protected] or whatsapp 617357642.
Salary & benefits
- SALARY is 1,750€ gross . This works out to about 1,250€ pcm NET
- Social Security paid. Plus the usual, legally required entitlements.
- TWO WEEKS off at Easter and Christmas – fully paid – Unlike the rest of Spain, Murcia enjoys two solid weeks during both these holiday periods as the Spring Festival and very lively local Festivals coincide to make for even more excuses for days off!
- PLUS all the usual bank holidays that Spain offers – there is one most months.
- The school is only a short walk from the city centre and well connected by public transport. The city itself is easily navegable by bike.
- About 40 minutes to nearest beach and about 10 min drive to nearest mountains!
- A CELTA or similar qualification (CELTYL, TESOL, DELTA)
- NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER – or a non-native with a PROFICIENCY certificate.
- A UNIVERSITY DEGREE
- Minimum 4 COMPLETE ACADEMIC YEARS teaching in a LANGUAGE ACADEMY.
- You MUST have experience in and be WELL VERSED in CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH EXAMS prep courses – from STARTERS, MOVERS, FLYERS up to ADVANCE
- YOU MUST SPEAK SPANISH to Advanced level.
- MUST GENUINELY like working with kids and have a clue about how to engage them
- Ideally you will be looking to settle, at least commit to staying for MINIMUM TWO YEARS.
- Ideally you will already have a NIE (if not we can guide you in applying but you would have to turn up sooner than the start date to get paperwork rolling).
YELLOW ENGLISH SCHOOL
Yellow English School, Calle Historiador Juan Torres Fontes, Murcia, Spain
Living in Spain
With a Mediterranean climate and a European lifestyle, Spain is the kind of place most people only dream of living. Plenty of sunshine, delicious local cuisine and regular siestas make Spain the perfect destination for those looking to enjoy a laidback lifestyle.Read more