Start date1st September 2023
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher + TEFL/TESOL certificate
Number of Positions5
This position has now expired and can no longer be applied for.
- TEFL in a private school based in Loja, Ecuador
- Class Size: 7-14 pupils.
- Attending school activities and events.
- Prepare English classes.
- Teach kids, teenagers and adults following the school interactive curriculum, which includes using technological classroom presentation tools.
- Set lesson plans and improve educational and teaching methods.
- Create a proper teaching environment for the students to ensure the quality of the classes.
- Communicate and cooperate with the different departments.
- Participate in the meetings and workshops held by management.
- Teachers can choose to work anywhere from 20 to 40 hours per week.
Salary & benefits
- USD 890 per month.
- Subsidized and furnished housing provided, including utilities and internet.
- Subsidized health insurance provided.
- Assistance with visa – the employers will pay for half.
- Ongoing teacher training.
- Fun free time activities.
- Spanish lessons.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- No experience needed.
- Native Level English speakers preferred.
- TEFL certificate (100+ hours).
- Reliable and enthusiastic.
The Canadian House Center