About Odysee Education
Established in 2013, Odysee Education has more than 10.000 students spread in schools all over Indonesia, making it one of the top English program providers in the nation.
As the saying goes “The youths are the future of our nation,” therefore it is of the utmost importance that the right education is provided. Hence, we have established a reputation for recruiting the best teachers, and pride ourselves in building a network of veteran educators and reputable education institutions across Indonesia.
Live your day in a sunny and warm climate all year round, less hustle from the weather and more productivity altogether.
Low living cost means living your most comfortable life, come do so right here! While you’re at it, expand your network with Indonesia’s friendly and welcoming locals as well as get to know the communities around you.
Comfortable and affordable living? It will be a working experience that is second to none!
We are recruiting: English Teachers
- Native English speaker and citizen from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience proven with references.
- ESL Teaching Certificate (CELTA, TESL/TESOL, DELTA, TEFL, or equivalent), sponsorship may be eligible to candidates, reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in an English Language discipline is an advantage and may exempt the teaching certificate requirement.
- Agree to a criminal background checks
- Healthy, free from diseases and drug abuse.
- Committed (Ready to work under a minimum of 10 month contract)
- Professional attitude (Discipline/punctuality, attire, communication)
- Genuine interest in teaching
- Adaptable, cooperative, sociable, and energetic
- Culturally sensitive
- Competitive Salary
Our salary is typically higher than other language institutions. The average salary of our teachers is equivalent to managerial positions in banks, with half the working period.
- Accommodation allowance
On top of salary, we also provide monthly housing & transport allowance that is enough to afford a full-furnished apartment in prime locations. We have a team to help facilitate your relocation.
- Company-sponsored working permits
Work without worry by getting all the necessary legal working permits sponsored by the company!
- Paid Holidays
Approximately 20 days of paid holiday (December and January) + 15 observed Indonesian public holidays.
Upon the completion of an academic year, one-month salary will be given as a bonus. Extra bonuses will be offered if some certain criteria have been achieved.
- Travel opportunity
Want to explore the beautiful country? We offer opportunities to be placed in different areas in Indonesia.
- Self-Development opportunities (Classroom observations)
To help you become a better educator, we do 4 classroom observations in a year.
- Sponsorship for further study
Possess every qualification but not the ESL teaching certificate? Don’t worry, we believe in developing people. That is why we will consider sponsoring your certification and training if you pass our selection process.
Join us today!