Contract Length5 months
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher
Passport HeldUnited Kingdom, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
The world's leading TEFL course provider! Read more
Teach English in China and see what this incredible country built on tradition and culture really has to offer.
Our interns are spread across the country as our partner schools are in a number of regions, giving you the perfect excuse to see as much of China as possible by visiting fellow teachers. Wherever you’re based you’ll be sharing accommodation with other interns, so you’ll always have people to do spend your free time with!
China is vast and incredible – in your free time or holidays, why not walk the Great Wall, climb the mountains of Huangshan or see the famous Terracotta Army that took 37 years to build. Hong Kong has more skyscrapers than any other city in the world, for those with a head for heights. Or if you prefer solid ground, explore the Forbidden City, a palace complex in Beijing containing about 9,000 rooms! Plus, we set up the first China TEFL Internship so we know what we’re talking about when it comes to this amazing country!
Salary & benefits
- 120 hour online TEFL course included
- Advice and pre-departure preparation
- Visa support
- Airport pick-up and transfers
- 4-day orientation in Beijing
- Tour of the Great Wall
- Madarin lessons
- Accommodation and weekday meals
- 2000RMB monthly living allowance during teaching
- 4500RMB completion bonus
- Ongoing in-country support from our trusted partners
What’s not included:
- Visas and visa administration fees
- Police check
- Budget: approximately US$30-US$55 per week
- Travel insurance (this is essential)
Contract Length5 months
- Native English level speaker
- Aged between 18 and 45 years old
- Hold a passport from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Completed high school/secondary school
Most importantly you need to be ready for an adventure teaching English abroad!
There is a fee of £995 to cover all the added benefits of the internship
Living in China
Ancient traditions and leading modernity meet in China, boasting the longest continuous history in the world as well as innovative technology. Living in China, you’ll get the chance to see some of the most famous landmarks in the world and learn about ancient culture and customs that span centuries.Read more