Salary£10 - 12/month (€12 - 14)
Contract Length10 months
Number of Positions20
Be My Nounou brings the perfect job for international students - well paid and also fun - with little French children. Be… Read more
This position has now expired and can no longer be applied for.
Be My Nounou brings the perfect job for international students – well paid and also fun – with little French children.
Be My Nounou changes the game by promoting an innovative, fun and entertaining approach to babysitting. It delights everyone: parents, kids and nannies!
We are looking for creative babysitters, with great sense of responsibility and able to be proactive.
We are adjusting to your timetable, school schedule and availabilities.
As Be My Nounou is a fast-growing company, we are constantly looking out for new talents to join us.
What we offer:
- Important role in making little kids’ daily routine awesome
- A job fitting your school timetable and availabilities
- The opportunity to help children with their English skills or another language depending on your profile (ie. Chinese, Spanish, portuguese…)
- A valuable work experience in a French start-up to add to your resume
- A competitive salary from 12.40€ to 20€ brut per hour
- Company’s health insurance available
- Activity books and tips for support during your time with children
- Fun work environment: events once a month at our HQ to meet new international co-workers!
- Private sport classes with the team once a week (yoga, cross training, pilates and more!)
Please send your resume or fill out the form online: https://www.bemynounou.com/english-speaking-jobs-in-paris/
Childcare position / English speaking job / Student job / Nanny / English babysitting / Au Pair / English speaking / English speaking babysitter / Babysitter / English Speaking nanny / Baby sitter / Part time job / Babysitting / Baby sitting / Nanny / After school / Tutoring
Our recruitment requirements:
- Over 18 years old
- Fluent or Native English speaker
- No need to speak French
- Looking for an inspiring/stimulating job
- Be proactive
- At least 6 months experience in childcare (formal or informal)
- Good relationship with children