LocationAbu Dhabi, The United Arab Emirates
Salary£2257 - 3761/month ($3000 - 5000)
Contract Length24 months
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher
Number of Positions1
Alef Education is a global education technology company based in Abu Dhabi, one of the world's most innovative and international cities Read more
To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care. To encourage each student to reach their academic potential through enthusiastic and personalised teaching.
– Maintain and enrich their expertise in the subject area they will teach.
– Develop lesson plans that ensure the attainment of learning standards and the additional specific grade-by-grade learning standards set forth.
– Coordinate lesson plans with other teachers to maximize possibilities for teaching similar topics in the same general time frame, thus reinforcing student knowledge on an interdisciplinary basis.
– Provide direct and indirect instruction.
– Long and short-term planning addressing individual needs of students.
– Prepare students adequately for all required assessments.
– Evaluate students progress.
– Prepare at least quarterly individual student achievement reports for parents.
– Provide an inviting, exciting, innovative, learning environment.
– Engage in effective and appropriate classroom management.
– Accept and incorporate feedback and coaching from administrative staff.
– Serve as an advisor to a students, including organizing advisory groups, overseeing the academic and behavioural progress.
– Perform other duties, as deemed appropriate, by the Principal.
TESOL/TEFL certification preferred
Minimum 2 years teaching experience as a Teacher