Flying Cows ESL
* Flying Cows is a UK based company which helps graduates find paid teaching English jobs overseas and Online.
* We have a distinctly ‘No Bull’ approach and work with schools who have transparent systems, and are happy to answer teachers’ questions.
* Apply once and have your profile sent to many different schools all over the world!
* Flying Cows makes a charitable donation every time a teachers starts work at one of our partner schools.
We currently have paid teaching jobs available in:
* South Korea
Please feel free to get in to get in touch with any questions or for an informal chat www.flying-cows.com
Begin your adventure with Flying Cows x
About Flying Cows ESL
Often, the first question people ask us is…Why are you called Flying Cows? The answer quite simply is that there is often a fair amount of confusion that comes with choosing a teaching job overseas. We don't believe there needs to be. We get good people great teaching jobs overseas - without the Bull!
During many years of teaching and recruiting overseas we increasingly saw recruitment companies telling candidates anything to get them to sign a contract. Excited new teachers were signing ridiculous contracts without reading them and ending up in difficult situations far from home. At the same time, good schools overseas were hiring unsuitable teachers, damaging their reputations often beyond repair. We have always known that these scenarios are completely unnecessary. It became clear to us that there was a need for someone to tell it straight and to help connect good people to great schools overseas. So in 2004 we created Flying Cows – Teaching English Without the Bull! Since then we have helped thousands of people find great teaching jobs in countries all over the world.
* Flying Cows is a UK company based in Nottingham, England
* We are 15 years old!
* We offer free guidance and advice to anyone thinking of teaching overseas or online.
* We have paid teaching jobs available in Korea, China, Thailand and Online
* Contracts are between teachers and schools. Flying Cows does not employ teachers directly
* Flying Cows makes a charitable donation every time someone starts work at one of our partner schools.
Nottingham NG1 4BU, UK
"An amazing agency, super helpful and caring. They really look out for their applicants and make sure that they are guided every step of the way. Would definitely recommend them to anybody considering teaching abroad!!"Daniel
"I used Flying Cows back in 2009 and they were warm, honest and friendly. They put me in a fantastic school and also put me in touch with other teachers out there. Highly recommend them."Jeana
“Flying Cows were an absolute pleasure to work with. Moving abroad for work can be a daunting prospect but Flying Cows made every step of the process very easy to understand. I was impressed with how quickly they responded to my emails, keeping me up to date during the whole process. They even called me to make sure that everything was going well and ask me if I had any questions or concerns. I am now teaching English in South Korea and couldn’t be happier with my experience so far. I would not hesitate to use Flying Cows again to find future work.”Chris
“This agency is amazing, they really care for all of their applicants. They helped me every step of the way into finding a great position for me. It is also a real testimony of how kind they are, I feel like they are always there if ever I needed some advice. I would gladly recommend them to others!”Daniel
“Flying Cows made the process very easy and simple for me, giving me a variety of options and putting me in touch with their overseas partners who have so far been very helpful”Frankie
“I initially began to use a Korean agency to find myself a job teaching in Korea. This turned out to be very stressful and difficult because of the language barrier. It was like a breath of fresh air when I found Flying Cows as they were really down to earth and I felt as though I could ask them anything. My school is wonderful and I am staying in a lovely apartment. I still get emails from Flying Cows checking if I’m ok which is reassuring!”Nina