Salary£214 - 1286/month (€252 - 1512)
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher
We are the new normal for corporate language training. Speexx uses groundbreaking AI technology to provide language skills testing, training and continuous… Read more
This position has now expired and can no longer be applied for.
Fast-track your way into teaching online with Speexx and make an immediate difference in the lives of our diverse international business community of users. Develop and broaden your teaching skills as opportunities arise within the Speexx global network.
Job description: Deliver top quality virtual 1:1 sessions using the Speexx interface and issue professional written reports.
Salary & benefits
What you can expect to gain from Speexx:
- €252 per month, guaranteed!*
- €6 per virtual session 1:1 (one 25-minute unit + 5 minutes admin)
- Paid initial and future training
- Paid and fair cancellation policies
- 100% remote and complete autonomy over your work schedule
- Access to a global network of support and coaches, who care!
- “Learn while you earn” – Free access to Speexx language learning solutions
*We guarantee you €252 per month when you offer a minimum of 20 hours/42 slots on your Speexx calendar monthly, even if not all of these slots are booked.
Salary£214 - 1286/month (€252 - 1512)
WHAT YOU BRING TO SPEEXX
Can you answer “Yes!” to ALL of the following questions?
- Are you a proficient speaker (CEFR C2) of the language you teach?
- Have you earned an official certificate to teach your C2 language?
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent?
- Do you speak at least one other language at a B2 level?
- Are you currently teaching online?
- Can you offer 20 hours minimum per month?
- Do you meet the technical requirements (see below)?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
CPU benchmark score minimum 2000
RAM: Min 8 GB Windows 10 or Mac OS Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Minimum bandwidth 30 MBit/s download and 10 MBit/s upload
Latest Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari browsers
- Åland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegowina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Congo, Democratic Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
- Holy See (Vatican City State)
- Hong Kong
- Isle Of Man
- Korea, DPR
- Korea, Republic of
- Macedonia FYR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Saint Pierre And Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome And Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St. Helena
- St. Pierre and Miquelon
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Taiwan, Province of China
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- US Virgin Islands
- Wallis And Futuna
- Western Sahara
What does this mean?
Strict visa regulations in particular countries can mean teachers must hold a passport from certain countries. Unfortunately, this restricts who schools can hire and may make you ineligible if you apply for the position. This information is indicative and you can still apply for the position but we recommend that you look into whether you can obtain a visa for the position first.
Don’t give up! There are job opportunities in other teaching destinations overseas.