Contract Length12 months
Qualifications RequiredBachelor’s Degree or higher
Number of Positions4
Passport HeldAustralia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, USA
The English and I curriculum has been written with over 15 years of experience in Thailand. Our approach promotes enjoyment and encourages… Read more
This position has now expired and can no longer be applied for.
English & I Co., Ltd. is looking for full time native English speaking teachers for our Kindergarten and Primary programmes in Lopburi, Thailand. We offer a full-time contract with the salary of 37,500 baht per month* and a performance related bonus of up to 25,000 baht, on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms). Teachers will also get 4 weeks of paid holiday throughout the year (2 weeks in April, 1 week in October and at least a week around Christmas and New Year) plus Thai Buddhist and national holidays.
* Terms and conditions apply
Salary & benefits
We offer a full-time contract with the salary of 37,500 baht per month. The benefits are as follows:
– You will receive a performance related bonus of up to 25,000 baht on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms)
– You will get your teaching permit and work permit at the company’s expense
– We will also assist you in your application for a NON-B Visa and reimburse its cost (we require all of our teachers to have a NON-B visa as this allows us to apply for the work permit immediately)
– We provide basic health insurance
– We provide ongoing support throughout your time at E&I
– We provide the curriculum, teaching guides and materials for every lesson
– You will teach as a team (one native English speaker and one Thai teacher)
– We provide one week lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus airport pickup from Bangkok to Lopburi
– We provide assistance in finding and securing accommodation
– You will get official and E&I holidays, approximately 35 days per annum
– You will finish early as your average day will be from 8am to 4pm with 1 hour for lunch (gate duty will result in starting at 7.30am)
Contract Length12 months
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in order for us to apply for a work permit. As we provide extensive training you will not be excluded if you do not have a TEFL or TESOL qualification. Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply.
To apply please, send your CV along with a scan of your passport, scans of your degrees and certificates and any references you may have.
Banjongrat School 77 Soi Eakatod, Naraimaharad Rd. Khwang Talaechubsorn,